|Use||Pharmaceutical, Tea, Dy Dyeing , Culinary|
|Availability||Whole Dry Flowers, Petals, Powder|
|Packing||10 Kgs, 20 Kgs|
|MOQ||10 Kgs, 20 Kgs|
Preferred Buyer From
|Domestic||All over India|
|International||All over the world|
botanical name: tagetes erecta
medicinal benefits: marigold has the following medicinal benefits-
1. Balances female reproductive system with its estrogenic effect-for example in cases of painful or scanty menstruation.
2. Helps in detoxifying the digestive system.
3. Helps to heal viral inflammations like candida, gastritis and peptic ulcers with its anti-bacterial/anti-fungal actions.
4. May be used as a safe diuretic that will aid in detoxifying the urinary tract.
5. Purifies the lymphatic and immune system as it builds them up.
6. Helps to treat dysfunctions of the liver and gallbladder and will clear, cool and detoxify the digestive system and relieves colitis.
7. Stimulates the cells that protect the body from infections.
8. Soothing for sore throats, toothaches and cold sores.
9. Antiseptic actions will speed up recovery from measles and mumps.