|Use||Cosmetics, Culinary, tea,Medicinal|
|Availability||Whole Dry Flowers and Petals|
|Packing||10 Kg,20 Kg HDPE Bags|
BOTANICAL NAME: Matricaria Chamomilla
MEDICINAL BENEFITS: Chamomile has the following medicinal benefits-
1. Chamomile is applied to the skin and mucous membrane for inflammation and skin diseases.
2. It can be inhaled for sore throats.
3. Can be used in baths to sooth anal and genital inflammation.
4. Also used internally for stomach and intestinal spasms.
CONTRAINDICATIONS: Common side effects of chamomile include-
1. Severeallergicreaction (anaphylaxis).
2. Contact dermatitis/skin reactions.
3. Eye irritation (when applied near the eyes).
4. Hypersensitivity reactions.
5. Vomiting (when taken in large amounts).